Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PokerStars.com

PokerStars.com PokerStars.com is a member of the PAW Network and offers affiliates between $75 - $300 CPA's for depositing players.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-22-2007, 02:17 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Yeah, Im glad to see this too.. I imagine the deal will eventually get better for us. Good work guys!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-22-2007, 03:35 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imteaz View Post
So, how do i sign up poker star? i dont see any link. i just email them and ask them i want to be affliate. lets see what they answe

You just have to sign up for the PAW network.

Read info and sign up for network here- The PAW Network

Additional info on PAW network Here
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Mitchell Mitchell is offline
PAW Affiliate Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Melbourne, AU
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillshadow View Post
Yes, I have the same question. It would be beneficial to specifically promote certain freeroll dates/times.
The tournament date is on the right of each freeroll - under the heading of tournament date
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-22-2007, 11:59 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
The tournament date is on the right of each freeroll - under the heading of tournament date
Mitchell, at the risk of sounding stupid here, where exactly are you looking? Can you give me a URL? I've looked at http://www.pokernews.com/freeroll-tournaments/ and http://www.pokernews.com/pokerstars and I don't see any freeroll dates. In fact, I don't even see any listed in the software. Where do I need to look?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-23-2007, 02:20 AM
Mitchell Mitchell is offline
PAW Affiliate Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Melbourne, AU
Posts: 223
Default

Hi stillshadow -

Stars freeroll page was meant to be up, I've had a look and you are correct - it's not listed on the site. I've sent off the request to get the freerolls page updated as soon as possible.

Sorry for the confusion.

BTW - it should be on http://www.pokernews.com/freeroll-tournaments/ when it is up!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-25-2007, 07:02 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Hi stillshadow -

Stars freeroll page was meant to be up, I've had a look and you are correct - it's not listed on the site. I've sent off the request to get the freerolls page updated as soon as possible.

Sorry for the confusion.

BTW - it should be on http://www.pokernews.com/freeroll-tournaments/ when it is up!
Mitchell,

Do you have any updates on this? I'm holding off on switching over my trackers to PAW until I can actually advertise these. It seems pretty careless of PokerNews not to promote these themselves. Why not put them onto the list?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Network of casino/gambling-related sites onlinecasinos The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 03-15-2007 08:54 PM
Pokerstars Related Traffic for Sale SharkScope The Poker Affiliate Exchange 12 12-15-2006 10:26 PM
Our New Affiliate Network Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 10 11-08-2006 03:30 PM
Gaambol - my poker social network - feedback welcome gaambol New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 10-27-2006 12:28 PM
Room and poker network Tournament Schedules xPoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-29-2006 06:03 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0