PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.comDiscuss PokerRoom.com's Affiliate Program as well as PokerAffiliate.com's programs and chat with their Affiliate Manager Carly here.
On 30 September 2006 the US Congress passed the SAFE Port Act which also contained certain provisions known as the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (the Act) that will affect the processing of payments between US customers and online gaming companies, including PokerRoom.com and the other PokerAffiliate.com brands. The legislation is expected to be signed into law by President Bush within the next two weeks.
We are currently in the process of obtaining further advice with the objective of fully understanding the applicability and impact of the Act to our US players.
However, for the time being, there is no change and we have not yet made the decision as to what will happen with US player accounts.
Please rest assured that the funds in your affiliate account (and player accounts for that matter) are yours and no matter what the outcome of this act, your money can and will be transferred to you at your request.
I would also like to stress that I will be sure to keep all communication open with you, and will update you as soon as any changes take place.
Kind Regards,
Carly Sawers
Communications Manager at PokerAffiliate.com
I sent this email out to all affiliates and thank you for posting this here.
I promise that as soon as I have more information I will let you know here.