Hi Everyone,
I completely understand what you are all saying, and I will look into what I can do to change this. I will keep you updated on any progress.
Basically, as it stands now, there are certain targets that you need to meet in order to stay at the level you are in. Note that you only have to not have recruited this amount of players/earn this much revenue for two consecutive payout periods to get a warning, and then it will be another two payout periods if you do not reach these numbers that you will be downgraded.
Below are the requirements needed for each level, and for cpa and revenue share players.
CPA & Rev Share
Level - Degradation Revenue - Degradation # Players
Prospect - 0 - 0
Basic - 0 - 0
Silver - 0 - 0
Gold - 500 - 10
Platinum - 1000 - 20
Diamond - 1500 - 25
Black - 5000 - 50
The target to go up again you can see here:
http://www.pokeraffiliate.com/about/partnership.php
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Best,
Carly
__________________
http://www.PokerAffiliate.com
|