Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker.com

Poker.com Discuss Poker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their affiliate manager Ellen right here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Adam
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Please Welcome Poker.com and Chris Morton to PokerAffiliateWorld. To read the review on Poker.com please see below:

Poker.com Program Review
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 01-23-2007, 09:26 AM
rejbon rejbon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3
Default

hi all my username on poker.com is rejbon and I very happy to play whit you
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 01-23-2007, 10:52 AM
loutray loutray is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada,Quebec
Posts: 3
Default

Hi everybody my username to Poker.com is:loutray
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 01-23-2007, 03:44 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 562
Default

loutray and rejbon I think you have a misunderstanding of what this site is about, but if anyone runs games or freerolls I am sure they recognize you lol
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 01-25-2007, 03:29 PM
loutray loutray is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada,Quebec
Posts: 3
Default

Can you say to me what that changes that I cheeks of the freerolls in your life
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 01-25-2007, 05:23 PM
rejbon rejbon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3
Default

yes Kaus, I was mistaken in place, I believed that it was for the introduction as into all the forums or it is necessary to be presented. I do not understand what you want to say by researchers of password for the freeroll because there is much tournament buyin which require password. I think that you must play about it much as of the freerolls to see as we are on all the freerolls and to say to you that if you summers in this forum it is that the freerolls and the buyin interests you and with the pleasure of I playing with you with the poker
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Continue with Poker.com? ThePokerBank General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 03-30-2007 03:52 PM
Poker.com Version 4.0 Release! [email protected] Poker.com 3 01-11-2007 11:28 AM
Going to Vegas - Thanks Poker.com!!! Graham Poker.com 6 09-07-2006 12:24 AM
Interview with Poker.com Affiliate Manager Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-28-2006 09:25 PM
May at Poker.com [email protected] Poker.com 2 05-21-2006 04:34 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0