Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-24-2007, 06:48 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,271
Default new Cashier

Great feature. Love it. Was waiting for it.

Thanks guys
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-24-2007, 06:52 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 677
Default

How often can you request a withdrawal? Once a month or how does it work?

Also, do we have to request marchs payments or are they already sent out?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-24-2007, 11:06 AM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahh View Post
Also, do we have to request marchs payments or are they already sent out?
If you haven't received payment yet then I think you'll have to login and request payment for March. I did.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Please request March payments from the cashier and they will be processed by the Australia team. I know a few of you had some minor discrepancies in your statement. Just reference that in the notes section and we will take care of it and you will be paid the proper amount. Please don't have any doubts about being paid from PAW.....this will NEVER be an issue as we are very well capitalized. Unless of course you are one of the guys that have tried scamming us. .......that's a whole other story.

Thanks for your patience on this, again I apologize for the delay. As mentioned in a previous post we are going to be moving the payment date up at least a week in the coming month. I know some of you may be frustrated this month, as am I. (I depend on this system as well to get paid)

Long term however this is going to be a much better solution for all of us.

Please feel free to send me any of your queries to Jeremy @ this url.com and I will personally look into them.

Also coming in the next day or two is a "help desk" solution that will generate tickets and a chat history for all of your support queries. This is also much more efficient.

Thanks again.

Jeremy
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Access to cashier menny PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 2 04-02-2007 06:11 PM
mansions new affiliate cashier the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 02-14-2007 06:40 AM
Cashier down? CAZ PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 06-22-2006 05:57 PM
Cashier PartyPoker checkingout General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 04-10-2006 08:00 AM
Quick Cash, player needs to register with cashier FattyOwnz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-06-2005 11:07 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0