Elimination of Incentive Marketing
As of today we are eliminating "Incentive Marketing" from our network.
For the CPA's we pay, incentive marketing is a terrible business model. As you know PAW is striving to be the best poker affiliate network in the industry. We want to be able to negotiate the best deals for you guys and this is the reason for the decision. Having affiliates whose sole business model is giving away free money, chip sets, or whatever, sucks in terms of player value quite frankly and seldom adds up to the CPA we pay.
The affiliates that deserve higher rates are the ones that promote to their databases or drive organic SEO traffic. These type of affiliates typically send the higher value players that warrant large CPA's.
No offense to the incentive marketers, but this just isn't the network for you. We need to send quality players through our network, not people looking for a free bankroll.
Hopefully this is understandable, I am only trying to protect the rates for the large amount of affiliates promoting without incentives here.
I will have the T&C's changed as well.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|