Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jeremy
hmmm.... that's a pretty bold statement. If you sent players on the old trackers in January you would have been paid for them. If there is some discrpancy or if you have a specific player you feel that should have been tracked that wasn't, just email over the players name and we will look into it.
|
Sorry for the way that sounded!
I am not trying to make a bold statement, just referring to this thread here:
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...1-mansion.html
where many people were complaining, and you, yourself, stated the following in that thread:
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jeremy
This seems to be an issue across the board, not just with the PAW system if I am correct? Not a lot of faith in Mansion these days.
|
I have never seen any explanation offered of what was going on, in general, not just with PAW affiliates, as you yourself noted.
So, I am just asking what happened with all the affiliates who were reporting that stats were not being updated and trackers did not seem to be working....did they finally get stats that made sense....have they retracted the complaints they were making?
or whether there was any explanation for the lack of response from Mansion...
or whether those affiliates have just taken their lumps and moved on....or are they now happily and successfully promoting Mansion again.
As far as emailing about specific players goes, I did that...I'll send you a PM about the outcome.