News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-25-2007, 01:35 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
"Every day I'm hustling"
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 449
Send a message via MSN to Graham
Default Mansion?

Since nobody is really answering the posts in other forums, can someone please provide a status on Mansion? If we have trackers are these still working and are the stats being updated? I find it very odd that from switching back to my old trackers for 1 day I already got 1 real money player, but in the last few weeks on the PAW system I have not gotten anything (and I have been pushing them as my number 1 site). Can someone please provide an update as to whether or not our trackers still work, and how often/when were these statIs last updated? I know this could just be coincedence, but it is just strange that I am getting many sign-ups on other sites that I am not pushing very much at all.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln

Unique advertising opportunity: MillionDollarBankroll
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-25-2007, 01:55 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 801
Default

I had the same issue Graham. I was on the PAW for about 2 weeks with Mansion with 0 sign ups and then switched back and had 4 in 2 days.

I thought something was up because i was getting a number of hits for "Mansion poker bonus code"

Most people don;t search that unless they are signing up.

I think the Mansion trackers are down for PAW IMHO. I may be wrong
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-25-2007, 01:59 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 924
Default

I am debating whether or not to take my PAW links down.

I have had 0 signups in 2.5 weeks. Before then I was getting about 10 in the same amount of time.

I am not sure if they are just REALLY backed up or if they are not working at all.

Until the system is improved and all the bugs are worked out, it may best to wait and see.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-25-2007, 02:45 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
"Every day I'm hustling"
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 449
Send a message via MSN to Graham
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore
I had the same issue Graham. I was on the PAW for about 2 weeks with Mansion with 0 sign ups and then switched back and had 4 in 2 days.

I thought something was up because i was getting a number of hits for "Mansion poker bonus code"

Most people don;t search that unless they are signing up.

I think the Mansion trackers are down for PAW IMHO. I may be wrong

I am in a similar situation. I get a bunch of searches for very targetted mansion keywords where people only do if they are going to sign up, plus I really push it on my site. I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem with the PAW system, but it is starting to look like it might be if I am not the only one.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln

Unique advertising opportunity: MillionDollarBankroll
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-25-2007, 04:58 PM
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 168
Default

One interesting search I get is, "How to turn off mansion sounds"

One thing I also find very annoying when playing there, you can't turn off the game play noises.
__________________
  • Need Poker Rakeback ? Want a Free Bankroll ?
  • Poker entertainment: poker babes and poker videos
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
"Every day I'm hustling"
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 449
Send a message via MSN to Graham
Default

Still no update????
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln

Unique advertising opportunity: MillionDollarBankroll
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-26-2007, 11:14 AM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 106
Send a message via MSN to RounderStaked
Default

Same thing for me. Interesting how after 3 weeks of no new signups all the sudden I switch to mansion aff. trackers and sign ups start coming
__________________
Best Online Poker Deposit Bonus Free Poker Bankroll Money
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
"Every day I'm hustling"
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 449
Send a message via MSN to Graham
Default

Is anyone actually getting sign-ups? This would be nice to know so that we can drop this issue.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln

Unique advertising opportunity: MillionDollarBankroll
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-28-2007, 10:12 AM
sebasdess sebasdess is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 21
Default

No update since january 20 here...
__________________
www.pokercollectif.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-30-2007, 03:54 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 331
Default

I signed up a pile of players at Mansion Poker and then BOOM - one day a bit over a week ago all my stats stopped! I'm sending non-US players too, I'm coming very close to sending all my Mansion traffic elsewhere!
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mansion Can't pay US affiliates losercore General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-23-2007 10:05 AM
After an hour long phone call with Mansion.... chiefofficer General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-22-2007 09:11 PM
Mansion rumor scottmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 01-12-2007 07:05 PM
Mansion Affiliate Statement... AceHigh Pino General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-19-2006 12:54 PM
Sick MANSION Sports Bonus, $1100 Bet Free coxquinn The Spam Forum 2 08-27-2006 04:27 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:32 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0