News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-20-2007, 07:46 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 515
Default Props to Marius

I just wanted to give due credit to Marius for his great work for affiliates on the Network. If you're up as late as I am, he always responds to e-mails within about 5 minutes or so and takes care of bonus codes, trackers, custom reports, etc. Keep up the good work.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-20-2007, 07:52 PM
JamieB34 JamieB34 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 73
Default

I will 2nd that... Great work Marius.
__________________
Thanks
Jamie - Latest Poker News
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,887
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Marius is awesome and gets things done asap, not only for you guys but all of us internally on the team.

Keep up the good work Marius!

Do I sense a freeroll coming up with a bounty on Marius?
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 02-20-2007 at 09:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-21-2007, 01:59 AM
Marius Marius is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 35
Send a message via ICQ to Marius Send a message via AIM to Marius Send a message via MSN to Marius Send a message via Yahoo to Marius Send a message via Skype™ to Marius
Default

Unfortunately, I do not play poker

Thank you guys, I will do my best to do the work and answer your questions.
__________________
Marius

PAW affiliate system Manager


Skype: maruxz
MSN:
Google Talk: maruxz
ICQ: 117272098
Yahoo! Messenger: maruxz
AIM Messenger: marius367
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-23-2007, 10:40 AM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 91
Send a message via MSN to RounderStaked
Default

I agree, Marius has done a great job

Marius - could you please look out for my email? The last I sent did not receive a response. Thanks a lot.
__________________
Best Online Poker Bonus & Free Bankroll Money
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Attn - Jeremy & Marius edmc Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 2 02-19-2007 11:06 AM
Sun Poker added - $200 CPA Marius Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 14 12-28-2006 06:16 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0