I got this email few days ago
' Hello, fellow affiliates,
I am very glad to announce that now you can request some trackers of Purple Lounge Poker. The default deal is $125 CPA.
Please read about Purple Lounge bonus here: uk.pokernews.com/purple-lounge-poker
UNFORTUNATELY, Purple lounge poker does NOT accept US players. So those who have sites with US traffic may not have expected results. European and Asian traffic is extremely welcome.
We are working on stats in PAW system, it will be live soon. Also I am gathering the set of banners. Please drop me an email and I will send them to you.
Best regards,
Marius
www.Pokeraffiliateworld.com'
It seems that we can now request for purple lounge tracker. I would like to know what requirements are there for this 125$ CPA deal?
Also I have a question conserning Titan Poker.
I have been promoting titan for a few days now and some people have come to me and complained that they cant open real money accounts.
Someone said that its because they have account at some other ipoker network pokerroom...this sounds kinda weird that you wont be able to open account to some other ipoker pokerroom but is that the reason?
Thanks in advance
