| Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend. |
 11-08-2006, 12:21 AM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,558
|
|
Suggestions for the network
This is the official thread for suggesstions for the new affiliate network, fire away......
As always I want everyone to have a part in this.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 11-08-2006, 12:23 AM
|
|
Poker Player & Promoter
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 321
|
|
In the backend, under "trackers" from left column, when creating a tracker you should be able to specify a tracker name, for example I created 3 trackers for mansion, 111111, 111112, etc . The left column just says "free tracker", would be nice to give it a personalized description to be able to better identify each marketing campaign.
Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"
Custom Embroidered Shirts & Hats | Roboform - Password Manager
"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
|
 11-09-2006, 04:25 AM
|
|
Poker Player & Promoter
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 321
|
|
Definitely need something that states when the stats were last updated. Room by room would be fine, or just something on landing pages that says,
Mansion updated on 11/09/06 at 5:32am GMT or Eastern Standar Time or even better, adjusted for users time zone.
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"
Custom Embroidered Shirts & Hats | Roboform - Password Manager
"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
|
 11-09-2006, 06:16 PM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,558
|
|
Thanks Jason, keep the suggesstions coming guys, your thoughts and suggesstions are important to us.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 11-11-2006, 10:49 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,171
|
|
I posted this question before I saw this thread. Sorry for the double post
I would like to see stats that show clicks and such to see conversion rates. Maybe Impressions, clicks, downloads something like that.
I must say this is such a great idea. I have changed all my Mansion and Bodog Links so far so let's make some money... 
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
|
 11-13-2006, 11:21 AM
|
|
Banned
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 786
|
|
Im not a member of bodog or mansion so I would suggest a list of banners for each site, preferably ones that show the special offers provided by the network
|
 11-15-2006, 11:24 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 380
|
|
I have been thinking about this integrated affiliate network and I love the concept, and I think it has potential to be huge.
My honest opinion is that you are going to have to be very specific on who you allow in to this network... I think you have to pitch it to the poker rooms as the highest quality source of affiliates who are all sending high quality traffic traffic to negotiate the highest CPA's (as pnews obviously knows how to do already...)
Then you have to deliver by having high quality affiliates allowed in... How you go about choosing and setting that criteria I don't know, but I would personally hate to see this go undone because of a large amount of fraud CPA traffic (assuming the post about bodog, ie players deposit $20 and affiliates earn $150), which would no doubt follow.
I'd very much like to see absolute and pokerstars get on board with this. Please keep us up to date as developments occur.
__________________
J S
Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!
Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.
How to Run Poker Tournaments - an online training course for poker tournament directors.
Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
|
 12-08-2006, 02:10 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,073
|
|
Maybe we can get an updated section either on the forum or on a PAW page that lists EXACTLY what the signup gets in terms of a bonus and future perks such as tourneys so we can advertise this on our sites.
Waddya think?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
|
 12-09-2006, 11:20 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
|
|
I know this is probably already on the agenda list but ill say it anyways, MORE ROOMS
|
 12-10-2006, 11:41 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 149
|
|
i would love to see fulltiltpoker on board, they convert like crazy for me, but their rev share real really really really etc etc ....... sucks - works out to about 13% after fees  and there cpa of $65 has got to be the lowest in the industry.
Even if you can get a $100 CPA with them, that would be good 
__________________
Online Gambling Directory Inner pages PR4 $5 p/m good for deeplinking
Casino Gambling Directory Pr5 links Available
Internet Gambling Directory Pr4 links available or submit your site for a free pr3 link for a Pr2+ recipricol link in return
Contact me for all options available
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:43 AM.
|