Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-02-2007, 09:43 PM
addaminsane addaminsane is offline
www.aintluck.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 182
Default Simple Bonus Code Solution?

I was thinking that a simple bonus code solution that might strengthen the network and usability of the PAW affiliate program would be for PAW to provide some universal/generic poker bonus codes with each room.

It seems like it would work nicely to me if each room had a very generic bonus code such as ($PokerBonus$) which any member of the network could use and use it on any site they wish to eliminate alot of hassle of figuring out how to deal with changing bonus codes all the time or personalizing them with each site. I think a solution like this would be very nice and pretty much complete the program. Anyone else think so?
__________________
Poker Strategy - Online Poker Tables
Free Workout Routines (in the making)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-02-2007, 09:56 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,499
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Isnt the point of unique bonus codes to make sure that players are tracked efficiantly? I would love if Stars would give each affiliate a unique bonus code or something other than what is there.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-03-2007, 10:40 AM
mfosouto mfosouto is online now
Knocked Johnny Chan out
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 165
Default

I love SunPoker, but I have to say that their policy on bonus codes is very problematic for affiliates. Every month they change the bonus code... And the real reason I cannot imagine.
__________________
- Partnership: Tutoring for newbies. PM for details.
- Translation work: PM me for quality translations to Portuguese
- Links: | English to Portuguese Translations |
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-03-2007, 10:48 AM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 180
Default

Thats awful...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-04-2007, 09:58 AM
addaminsane addaminsane is offline
www.aintluck.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
Isnt the point of unique bonus codes to make sure that players are tracked efficiantly? I would love if Stars would give each affiliate a unique bonus code or something other than what is there.
I think the point is that players know they're gettin the bonus upfront when they're depositing. I don't think it has anything to do with tracking at all anymore. Pretty much every type of affiliate program on the net you can find efficiently tracks referrers with the special links.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-04-2007, 12:16 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

I must say you people are crazy to think that a unique bonus code is not a benefit to affiliates.

Yes it's used for tracking. That is the whole point. That's why we make thousands when people search for a bonus code. DUH! They are not using our links.

I'm amazed sometimes at how some of you guys here make any money in this industry.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-2007, 12:42 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,499
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by addaminsane View Post
I think the point is that players know they're gettin the bonus upfront when they're depositing. I don't think it has anything to do with tracking at all anymore. Pretty much every type of affiliate program on the net you can find efficiently tracks referrers with the special links.
If thats the case than how comfortable are you putting my bonus code up with your links on your site?
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,218
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

We could load some generic bonus codes in the backend, however I do think most people probably want their own custom ones. I apologize for some of the delays people have experienced as of lately getting bonus codes. Typically they are placed into your account as soon as we get them.

Sometimes there is a delay on the rooms end too.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-10-2007, 12:04 PM
addaminsane addaminsane is offline
www.aintluck.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
If thats the case than how comfortable are you putting my bonus code up with your links on your site?
I didnt mean to sound like they can't be used to supplement tracking, I just don't think that they are needed for tracking. I just think it would be cool to have some backend bonus codes that are generic and many affiliates could use.

Obviously, PAW uses the links for tracking and doesn't need bonus codes.

And i'm also sure like jeremy just said the people will still want to use specific bonus codes... But it would still be cool to have some generic codes for use at random...
__________________
Poker Strategy - Online Poker Tables
Free Workout Routines (in the making)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The one Thread With some great Offers in July Come Grab A Great Bonus Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 8 07-14-2007 05:43 AM
Absolute Poker - Bonus Code Joke Poker Coach General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 02-23-2007 09:04 PM
Canadians?? poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-04-2006 10:33 PM
Changing bonus code from cpa to mgr :( PokerRob PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 1 09-30-2006 09:48 AM
Party Poker - Bonus Code Problem Poker Coach General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 05-27-2005 07:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0