Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-25-2007, 04:22 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I apologize. I don't know why these haven't been made yet as I don't do them. If they are not started by tonight though I am going to be upset.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-25-2007, 05:54 PM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 187
Default

Jeremy I sent you a PM about this issue, just because it's very important to me for a few reasons
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-25-2007, 11:47 PM
sheshoushe sheshoushe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 27
Default

Mitchell Nunis 2 tells me before day , The payments have been queued,

The payment of this month is very slow, I do not still receive it !!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-26-2007, 03:40 AM
Prenut Prenut is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 357
Default

Jeremy:

I realize that PAW is still fairly new to this, however as you already know the payment situation needs to be improved pretty soon. I don't know if it is due to being understaffed or if PokerNews has simply not hired someone knowledgeable enough about the affiliate business.

I know that you personally don't think affiliates should have to have money sent to a player account as payment, however that is still the only option for US affiliates with earnings under $1000. Even the transfer to player account does not work as well as it should.

I only send a handful of RMP's to PAW monthly, but will certainly send more when some of the kinks are worked out. I would imagine that others are in the same boat, and I would also assume that newer affiliates will get easily discouraged by delayed payments. Just my .02
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-26-2007, 10:56 AM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 187
Default

I still havn't gotten paid... anyone else?

Next time I will know not to promise people money by the 20th... but I just got a little mixed up and thought the money would be transfered on the 20th
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-26-2007, 05:38 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,040
Default

Still waiting on mine also and Pino is driving me nuts cuz I owe him money. Please do help!!!!
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-27-2007, 08:35 AM
Ozpoker's Avatar
Ozpoker Ozpoker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 181
Default

Don't know how you guys have already qued your transfers......My earining from Sept. still haven't even been credited. Ican't even request a transfer yet.

Seriously, how fkn hard can it be.... You get paid... You pay me.... Simple!!
__________________

Australian Poker Forum
PNews Cup Freerolls
Australian Online Poker
Nuts Poker
Australia Poker Open Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-28-2007, 02:20 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 720
Default

Requested transfer to Stars 7 days ago, no payment yet.
I don't really mind because i don't rely on the $ or anything and know we'll get paid eventually. But as far as the future potential with the sub affiliate side I know this could be a big concern to newer affiliates.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-28-2007, 05:02 AM
7Devil7's Avatar
7Devil7 7Devil7 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 35
Default

my money was in my neteller saturday morning, requested it 7 days ago.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-28-2007, 09:37 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

All the Neteller, Party, and FullTilt and bank wires have been completed. Pokerstars transfers will be done in the next day or so.

Apologies on the delay. I am at the liberty of the people in AU doing payments.

Nonetheless I am pretty pissed about the delays and I have voiced my concerns to the higher ups at PokerNews. These types of delays are unacceptable.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Issue getting paid from BingoSuite Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 07-26-2007 04:33 PM
Anyone Paid yet for May?? gogogators PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 4 06-16-2007 04:06 PM
Paid For US Players? ClarkePromotions ParadisePoker.com 1 10-04-2006 08:48 AM
Looking for Paid Mods NeverBeg The Poker Affiliate Exchange 9 12-16-2005 02:36 PM
Wanted - Paid and free mods for poker forum John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 12-05-2005 08:51 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0