Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default Ap $25 Cpa

When does the $25 CPA kick in???
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-14-2007, 03:22 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

I was thinking the same thing. I have MGR earnings but no CPA's
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-14-2007, 08:56 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

I have the same deal on my personal affiliate account with them and am constantly surprised at how few of those $25 CPAs I earn compared with the total number of new players and revenue.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I'll have a look at the account both on the chipleader end and our end.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-15-2007, 05:20 PM
stiankr's Avatar
stiankr stiankr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 117
Default

But, what is the requirements for the $25 CPA??
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-17-2007, 09:48 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiankr View Post
But, what is the requirements for the $25 CPA??


???????
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-17-2007, 09:53 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 920
Default

At least $50 desposit and 100 raked hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiankr View Post
But, what is the requirements for the $25 CPA??
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
At least $50 desposit and 100 raked hands.
Yes this is correct.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-17-2007, 02:24 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Ok then. When do we see that credited? I don't see it on my report?? And the player has meet the requirements..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-17-2007, 02:28 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I will have Mitchell look at this tonight when he gets in and comment in this thread. It sounds like it is not being shown right now.......
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0