Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Bump, gimme my $25 big ones.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-20-2007, 12:51 AM
Mitchell Mitchell is offline
PAW Affiliate Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Melbourne, AU
Posts: 223
Default

Hi Holyman, the stats with have on PAW matches those that are on Absolute's end. You mentioned that your player has met all the requirements, but do you have the player's ID for us to look into?

Drop an email to our helpdesk, and we can look into it further.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-20-2007, 10:15 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Jeesh, yeah I'll PM you the details..
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-20-2007, 10:23 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Ah hell, you know what. Here it is: Mewsiclovr is the screen name. It's also the only person I have signed up through PAW for Absolute poker.

Last edited by Holyman : 09-20-2007 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Edited because I'm very tired of dealing with this mess.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-24-2007, 01:02 AM
Mitchell Mitchell is offline
PAW Affiliate Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Melbourne, AU
Posts: 223
Default

Hi Holyman,

The query has been sent off to the room for you. I've had another look at the reports on the room backend, and our PAW stats matches up with what's there.

I can empathize that it must be really frustrating/tiring to deal with this, but ultimately, we can't just award players without confirmation from the rooms. We're not privy to who's tracked to you and who's not. Which is why we appreciate any bits of information you can provide us with to help us help you.

I'll let you know when i get a response from them.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-30-2007, 11:39 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Have you heard anything back yet?? We've already determined that this player is tracked to me, and he says he has over 500 player points so the cpa is due.. I can send screen shots if you want...

Should I just not promote AP??? Seems like everyone has problems with AP so I don't think you are the problems, but this whole mess has gotten really old quick...

I'm not worried about the $25 so much, but its the principle of it all, and as much BS as I've been through on this I deserve the money.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Bump!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey Holyman,

Just based on principal, I credited your affiliate account the $25. I will break knee caps to collect from AP. j/k

Sorry about the hassle.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Thanks Jeremy, but you shouldn't have to do that. AP needs to get their shit together and stop running a crappy business. Seriously, what is their deal??..

Like I said, I don't really care about the $25. It's just the principle of it all. I went through similar stuff when I promoted them directly, so I was hoping to avoid that with PAW... I know it's not your fault though.

Anyway, thank you Jeremy!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-03-2007, 12:32 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I know I didn't have to. But regardless of AP or where the the discrepancy was, I believe in taking care of our PAW affiliates. I know this has been a headache for you, and you are valuable affiliate on our network.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0