Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 526
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default Stats messed up for AP and FT

Hey guys, yesterday I checked my Full Tilt and AP stats on here for the month of August and they were much different than they are now.

Full Tilt yesterday showed $1500 in commission for me, now it shows $750.

AP yesterday showed $564.76 in commission for me, now it shows $530.71.

What's going on???
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 296
Default

Mine too - my FT stats don't make any sense for August (a couple of days ago they were wrong, but logically wrong if you know what I mean). Mitchell is already on the case and trying to sort it out.

My 10c from AP looks like it's safe tho, lol.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Prenut Prenut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 321
Default

Mine are messed up also. I went from 6 RMPs to 3 and 55 or so PMPs to 30.

Justin it looks like you went from 15 RMPs to 6. Yesterday the stats were still calculated at $100 per player for (15 players for $1500) and today you probably show 6 for $750 ($125 each)

I hope this all gets sorted out.
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-07-2007, 02:05 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

With AP I am not sure, I am having our programmer look at it. What happened with the August FullTilt stats is explained below.

Each day our scraper logs into fulltilt and downloads the report. The system takes sums from this report for each tracker and then subtracts from those sums from the beginning of the month till this day. So we get daily increase this way.

What happened was on the the last day of the month nothing was subtracted from the report sums. This obviously elevated everyones numbers on the last day of the month and we did not catch it until we began auditing the final FT August report against our own.

The good news is that it is now fixed. But I know it sucks that it appeared many had more players than they actually did for a few days.

If you want a screen shot of your players from the actual August FT report, just submit a support ticket.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 296
Default

The support ticket system doesn't work for me - I've lost my password so it says it has sent a new one but nothing ever arrives. Been like that for a couple of months.

I originally asked for a FTP screenshot (excel file) on Tuesday through email - still haven't received one.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I sent the screenshot to you through the support desk which goes to email. But that would explain why you didn't get it.

Anyhow I'll send it directly right now.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PAW stats - delayed on purpose. Why? Marius Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 12-28-2006 11:51 AM
Stats Again losercore Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 3 12-28-2006 02:22 AM
Problems with Poker Stars Stats? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-05-2006 08:11 PM
Anybody stats still messed up? Infinitebonus.com AbsolutePoker.com 0 04-18-2006 11:14 AM
Fortune Affiliates Stats Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 02-14-2006 09:23 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0