Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-28-2007, 03:25 AM
addaminsane addaminsane is offline
www.aintluck.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 151
Default RSS feed for PAW

Does PAW have an rss feed for there poker affiliate articles? If not it would be cool to get one. I know my cms has an easy option of turning articles into an rss feed, so i was wandering...
__________________


Poker Strategy - Online Poker Tables
Free Workout Routines (in the making) - making 5 -10 bucks per day just from people typing the domain name in.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-28-2007, 11:24 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,931
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yes I also think this would be a nice upgrade. Once Bobi completes one of the other projects I have him working on, I will see what it will take to get that done. I imagine it would be quite simple.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PSStakes XML feed for staking psmoney The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-17-2006 07:46 PM
Freeroll Tournament Feed greview The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 07-14-2006 01:43 PM
Titan Poker added to the Tournamentmonitor feed Pokerboy The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 05-16-2006 04:54 PM
Setting up RSS XML feed psmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 01-14-2006 08:00 PM
RSS Feed for your Poker Site LePrince General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-18-2005 10:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0