General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
How do I setup a RSS XML feed on the news part of my website. I see poker news offers a feed, but I have no idea how to post this on my website. Would anybody be kind enough to explain how to do this?
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
If you want to add THEIR NEWS to your webpage, that's easy. Just insert the code given to you on this page xhttp://www.pokernews.com/news/2005/01/poker-news-rss-feed.htm (remove the x).
If you want to setup your own feed, then that's a different story.
Thanks alot I got that to work, but that not exactly what I was looking for i guess. I want something where the article will change daily or every so often on my news part at www.cfpokermoney.com/poker-news.html
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$