Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-14-2007, 08:38 AM
anyone926 anyone926 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 41
Default PAW payment method question.Thanks

Hi guys,
I have a question.I do not know how I can change my PAW account Payment method.
Can anyone tell me?Thanks.And I didn't find out what methods are accept,either.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

When you request your payment from the cashier it will ask you for your payment method.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EcoCard Payment Method Review - Article LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 02-27-2007 12:39 AM
Payment method can be changed Marius Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 6 02-08-2007 06:41 AM
The Next Payment method joeker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 01-27-2007 05:27 AM
Do we have to change our payment method if we are CANADIAN? corpfan1 AbsolutePoker.com 0 01-20-2007 12:12 PM
payment method dongying General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-17-2006 11:36 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0