General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Everyone is wondering what the next payment method will be for Americans.
Here it is: (look at InterPay) https://www.intertops.com/template/c...=en&context=SB
I think this is what all the other sites are working on too.
Basically the poker sites will be issuing their own debit cards for players. Intertops has worked out a deal with a local bank to issue the cards. You load the card with a CC (hopefully check cards will work too) and it's pretty much isntant funding and pretty much hassle free. You can withdraw at almost any ATM.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Big sites like Poker Stars are setting up their own bank to do this.
IF and How the US Government could stop this I dont know.
they haven't done it in the past because it is inconvenient but now they have no choice. The question becomes can they stop it, I think the answer to that is "no". The bill was meant to stop checks going to offshore accounts. There is no telling what people use Debit Cards for.
they haven't done it in the past because it is inconvenient but now they have no choice. The question becomes can they stop it, I think the answer to that is "no". The bill was meant to stop checks going to offshore accounts. There is no telling what people use Debit Cards for.
How is it inconvenient?...seems pretty quick ans straight forward to me
I'm throwing all my players at any major poker room that can get something like this implemented, right now my conversions are in the toilet - I swear 98% of my players are from the USA.
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
its not inconvenient for the player. Its inconvenient for the site to bring banking in house. At this point though I agree with you that they have no choice.
its not inconvenient for the player. Its inconvenient for the site to bring banking in house. At this point though I agree with you that they have no choice.
Ahhh yes...no doubt.
I just want an easy no-hassle way for casual players to deposit.