Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat

Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat This is the official forum for the PAW Poker Affiliate League Aussie Millions seat.

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-24-2006, 05:55 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I might have to make an appearance tonight...although we all know if I am in it...I win it!
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
  #12  
Old 10-24-2006, 05:58 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,302
Default

Corpfan1 is in the top 9 playing only half the tournies.

Enough said.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
  #13  
Old 10-24-2006, 06:22 PM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,087
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

corpfan was at my table earlier. Ive bn losing for days so I think my luck needs to change at some time. I think I will win this
  #14  
Old 10-24-2006, 08:06 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 951
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Whats The Deal I Dont See The Game And I Registered
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
  #15  
Old 10-24-2006, 08:09 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I seriously hate you Steve...damnit
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
  #16  
Old 10-24-2006, 08:31 PM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,087
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

oops I forgot to say. Had the same prob earlier. U need 2 click the play money option
  #17  
Old 10-24-2006, 08:44 PM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,087
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Funds sent to ButtMud - I think i'll take up a new hobby after this week
  #18  
Old 10-24-2006, 09:29 PM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 265
Default

Yes ButtMud is waiting patiently My 10 5 call was awesome!
  #19  
Old 10-25-2006, 08:29 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Anyone who says poker is a skill game is on crack. If you sat in my seat you would of thought you were playing go fish and the guy accross from you was hoping to get your cards on the turn. Overall a great game though last night guys.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Setting up Exclusive Freeroll??? Wild Willy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-10-2007 09:26 AM
PAW League Tonight - FREEROLL Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 11-09-2006 05:47 AM
I am setting up a freeroll tonight corpfan1 General Poker Chat 0 02-25-2006 12:19 PM
Need some players tonight for a freeroll at AP Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-15-2005 06:14 PM
Check N Raise Freeroll tonight at 7:05 p.m.! corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-26-2005 09:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0