General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I've decided to put 1000 into freerolls for active members in my forum.
However, I am not sure what is best way to go about it. I've already decided that the only requirement will be active members of the forum. If they are regular posters they will get access to the freeroll.
But from there I am undecided as to the best way to set up the amount for each freeroll or how many.
I considered doing 2 freerolls a week for $50 each with a final freeroll for $500 after 5 weeks of the $50 freerolls. Only the top qualifers in the weekly freerolls will qualify for the $500 freeroll on the end.
I hope that's not to confusing.
Any suggestions? I only have a 1000 to work with right now and want to maximize the traffic with it.
I would suggest a number of smaller freerolls on a more frequent basis and a final freeroll that is worth much more. The requirement to get into the final freeroll would be participation in the smaller freerolls.