Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-25-2006, 09:49 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Thanks to Four2Eight Feet, we are going to have a free roll at KiwiCasinoPoker on Monday May 1st at 8:00Pm Cst.

Winner gets...http://www.OnlinePokerCoaching.com

Yes thats right, one of our PAW members will have this website transered to them...NO CATCH!

More Details from Four2Eight Feet:
Month Pg.Loads Uniques First Time Returning Visitors
Apr 2006 413 168 148 20
Mar 2006 702 220 171 49
Feb 2006 1,363 344 277 67

Site is ranked high for phrase like "hiring a poker coach", "choosing a poker coach", and a few others relating to finding/using a poker coach.

Home page has is a PR4 with the internals being mostly PR3/PR2

I will transfer the domain to whoever wins the tournament. I will also send a zip file with all the content, graphics, and template.


This is great opportunity for any of our members to get an established website for free.

Lets all thank John for giving back to the community!!
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 04-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Wow...................That is awesome. Thanks John.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-26-2006, 07:13 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 963
Default

What a great idea for a freeroll! Now this is one I'll definitely play in
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 04-26-2006, 07:26 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Only problem is that if I won..............I would make an awful poker coach. I guess I'll hire someone to coach for me.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 04-26-2006, 07:35 AM
dbirider dbirider is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 283
Default

Wow, why's this site getting freerolled away? This is a great opportunity and I think i'm going to have to win it!
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 04-26-2006, 09:02 AM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: C-bus
Posts: 423
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Great Promo! You guys and your thinking outside the box stuff...
__________________
Just graduated and getting back into the poker affiliate game. Follow my quest to not have a real job...- Justin Goff's Entrepreneur blog

Target goal - $215 per day by April 1st, 2008

April earnings - $33.30 per day
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 04-26-2006, 09:18 AM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Thanks...but all credit must go to John for it was his site/idea.

You can PM me next week for the password.

Obviously the winner must be a valid PAW member.
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 04-26-2006, 10:48 AM
daniels25 daniels25 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 161
Default

I'm sure I won't win, but thanks for the opportunity John.
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 04-26-2006, 12:41 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 401
Default

Amazing, now all I have to do is Win
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 04-26-2006, 01:44 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 946
Default

Cool... thats a pretty good dotcom
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Setting up Exclusive Freeroll??? Wild Willy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-10-2007 08:26 AM
JacksNQueens.com Exclusive PAW Deal JacksNQueens General Poker Affiliate Discussion 25 11-29-2006 04:56 PM
Exclusive 200% Welcome Bonus at BetDirect Poker Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 2 10-06-2006 06:46 PM
PAW Exclusive U.K. Open Freeroll Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 08-28-2006 01:03 PM
Titan Poker Freeroll- My sites 1st Freeroll greview The Spam Forum 0 08-13-2006 11:25 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0