Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat

Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat This is the official forum for the PAW Poker Affiliate League Aussie Millions seat.

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Get Registered NOW

You should all get registered early for this first event to make sure there are no last minute problems.

Keep in mind you must use one of the PAW sign up codes when registering. The code you use will be dependant upon if you want to give rakeback or not. Also keep in mind with both these codes YOU will personally get 65% rakeback on your own play.

Giving 50% rakeback and recieving 15% mgr = PAW50RB

Getting 60% MGR and no rakeback = PAW60

Either way get registered early so people are not scrambling on the last day and missing out on the first event. Don't forget a trip to the Aussie Millions is at stake here.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
  #2  
Old 09-27-2006, 10:49 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,276
Default

Ok I got a question.

I signed up as a player using PAW60. I was able to log in as an affiliate with my username and it says I am under the code PAW60 for affiliates. I did not have to fill out an affiliate application or anything.

I just want to make sure I am signed up as both.

Username is Losercore

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

  #3  
Old 09-27-2006, 11:14 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yes you did it right. At the current time you will be able to check your aff. stats through your players account.

I am sure the guys from TonyGPoker will be able to give us a better asessment on that though.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
  #4  
Old 09-27-2006, 03:41 PM
toktok toktok is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 16
Default

I'm going to register... I'm not alone working with my poker affiliate project. Is it possible for my companions to sign up too?
  #5  
Old 09-27-2006, 08:10 PM
TonyGPoker TonyGPoker is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 24
Default

loserscore, yes you are now an affiliate with a PAW special deal because you used the PAW60 code to signup yourself.

toktok, sure.
__________________
www.tonygpoker.com/affiliates/
  #6  
Old 09-28-2006, 10:00 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

7 people registered for the tourney so far. I know we still have 10 days but make like Nike and "Just Do It" to make sure you get in.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
  #7  
Old 09-28-2006, 01:14 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,019
Default

I am going to go signup now. Not only is this league going to be fun but someone gets to go to Australia for free and I have a feeling it's gonna be me!
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
  #8  
Old 09-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 341
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Is there a place to actually register for the tournament? I signed up throught the PAW link and entered PAW60 in the promotion area.

Is there anything further to do?

Thanks,

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
  #9  
Old 09-28-2006, 04:16 PM
AceHigh AceHigh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan
Is there a place to actually register for the tournament? I signed up throught the PAW link and entered PAW60 in the promotion area.

Is there anything further to do?

Thanks,

Bryan
You need to register to this tournament in TonyGPoker software...Tournaments -> Free -> PAW

I have no idea what the winner gets though
  #10  
Old 09-28-2006, 04:24 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 341
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Registered. Thanks.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
24 members registered so far Jeremy Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat 3 10-15-2006 12:21 PM
Just registered a poker website? AffiliateNewbie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-18-2005 06:01 PM
500 registered members! John D The Cocktail Lounge 1 11-09-2005 12:29 PM
Just registered my poker site domain tomysole General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-21-2005 01:34 PM
I registered a NEW SITE today! corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 05-04-2005 09:35 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0