Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat

Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat This is the official forum for the PAW Poker Affiliate League Aussie Millions seat.

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-29-2006, 03:39 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 354
Default

Do I register as a player or as an affiliate?
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
  #12  
Old 09-29-2006, 04:18 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkePromotions
Do I register as a player or as an affiliate?
Register as a player with one of the two codes Jeremy gave us and it automatically signs you up for the affiliate side with the same user/pass.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
  #13  
Old 10-01-2006, 02:37 PM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 113
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

Registered as well!
Thanks
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
  #14  
Old 10-01-2006, 04:32 PM
GamblingWorld GamblingWorld is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 12
Default

I'm in under the PAW code, username on TonyGPoker is gw1984, see you all at the tables soon.

John
  #15  
Old 10-01-2006, 10:52 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 354
Default

I just registered as a player... did not see where to enter the bonus code (I wanted to use the PAW60 code). I was able to register for the first freeroll but could someone please confirm that I am properly tracked under paw. I have no idea how to get my affiliate link or see my affiliate stats. My username on there is iRockUK
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
  #16  
Old 10-02-2006, 05:33 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 791
Default

I am also registered. My username is bankrllboost.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
  #17  
Old 10-02-2006, 11:28 AM
GamblingWorld GamblingWorld is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 12
Default

Graham, thank you for registering, I could use the extra chips lol. Good luck see you there, you better not take me out for this.
  #18  
Old 10-08-2006, 07:27 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

how od i get in? i used the code
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
  #19  
Old 10-08-2006, 07:50 PM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 265
Default

lol there is one table right now with only 2 people playing at!
  #20  
Old 10-11-2006, 04:33 PM
bigbadjonv bigbadjonv is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 4
Send a message via MSN to bigbadjonv
Default Registered

I'm in the tourney.
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
24 members registered so far Jeremy Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat 3 10-15-2006 12:21 PM
Just registered a poker website? AffiliateNewbie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-18-2005 06:01 PM
500 registered members! John D The Cocktail Lounge 1 11-09-2005 12:29 PM
Just registered my poker site domain tomysole General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-21-2005 01:34 PM
I registered a NEW SITE today! corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 05-04-2005 09:35 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0