Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-20-2007, 05:25 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,178
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default Looking for a Content Writer

I am thinking about creating a new website, and would need someone to write the content for me since I don't have the time needed. This is a good opportunity for someone new to work along side a veteran and learn what I know.

Jeremy and I are also looking for someone to write some content on Donkeylotto.

Pm if interested, open to all ideas.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-20-2007, 05:43 PM
JohnG JohnG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 179
Default Content Writer

Edit: PM'ed.....accident lol.
__________________
Online Blackjack | Blackjack Strategy | Blackjack Odds

Omaha Poker |

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-20-2007, 06:39 PM
imteaz's Avatar
imteaz imteaz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 458
Default

Brandon, I have some high experienced writer. we can do your job.
we can take 10 to 300 articles writing job, just pm me if you are interested. also you can check my thread over here:
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...-verified.html
__________________
Online Poker | Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory |
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-21-2007, 06:36 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

I'll be up for that.

I will offer researched original content.

If you think its crap, dont pay me. I wont be offended.

If I think you are taking the piss. I will stop offering it.

No one loses.

P.S. My last effort was a psychology essay for a college student. She got her first ever merit. I know nothing about psychology other than being mental

Last edited by edmc : 04-21-2007 at 06:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-21-2007, 08:24 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Just an FYI. Not sure if he is interested but imteaz has given me some great articles and a decent price. This is more freelance but I will be filling up my site with his writings.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-21-2007, 06:13 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore View Post
Just an FYI. Not sure if he is interested but imteaz has given me some great articles and a decent price. This is more freelance but I will be filling up my site with his writings.
Just saw your post imteaz. Sorry
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-22-2007, 01:40 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 574
Default

Hey Brandon,
I have contracted out some writing for a couple of my sites the last month and have found 2 excellent writers via guru.com.

PM me or catch me on MSN if you want their email addresses.

SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crash Course in CMS ThePokerBank Web Design Q&A 7 03-23-2007 11:25 AM
framed content, sitemaps, spiders xpertadvice4u Search Engine Optimization 1 02-09-2007 01:49 PM
Gambling Content Website for sale $2500+ per Month Verfiable! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 01-21-2007 03:51 AM
CONTENT! Orginal Fresh Unique Gambling Content LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 1 12-11-2006 07:17 PM
Looking for a content writer... Nick0r The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-24-2005 09:40 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0