Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-19-2007, 02:54 PM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to freydaddy Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Yahoo to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default Love the new sections.....

great job jeremy, love the new section, this is a popular section, will help with people like me bumping threads all the time.......
__________________
Complete Website Designs
Custom Banner Designs

Contact Me:
MSN:
AOL: freydaddy08
Yahoo: freydaddy08
Skype: freydaddy
By Email:



Eric
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-19-2007, 02:57 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea I am still working on them. This should organize the whole exchange a bit.

Let me know if you guys can think of any other sub-forums you want and I will add them. I moved some of the recent posts to the appropriate sections.

There will still be exchanges that don't really fit into a specific section, so they can just be placed here in the main area.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 04-19-2007 at 03:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-19-2007, 04:46 PM
JohnG JohnG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 162
Default

Very big improvement Jeremy, nice one. I think this will help categorize the business side of PAW which we all now is active and booming both in this category and behind the scenes. One suggestion, evenutally it would be really cool if you could hold site or domain auctions here in the forum similar to the way Sitepoint does. You could charge for this service or do it free, either way it would be awesome.
__________________
Poker News | Poker Gossip | Poker News Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 182
Default

How about sub-forum for Joint Ventures?

A place to request new business partners, cross promotions, affiliates for your products etc..

I've not seen many JVs going on here at PAW and it seems a huge part of internet marketing, maybe we would all benefit from a section dedicated to this?

Just an idea....
__________________
Online Poker Strategy | Poker Tournament News | Full Tilt Poker | Johnny Chan Poker

Free PAW Freeroll listing script - list up to date PAW freeroll listings to your users. Full Details here
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Your wish is my command

Actually thats a good point too and the reason I wanted to organize the exchange a bit more. Although this is a great community for sharing ideas and information, there is a heck of a lot of business that goes on here.

Hundreds of PM's get sent through the system every day, and I can only imagine the emails are even greater.

This whole thing should help facilitate the business being done a little better. I am also looking into adding an auction mod to one of the forums here, similar to sitepoints exchange.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-19-2007, 10:09 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 682
Default

Quote:
Your wish is my command
Can I get a site wide 120x600 banner on PN?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-19-2007, 11:10 PM
ArthurD ArthurD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 75
Default

I think it might slow down the participation levels a bit - it makes a good bit more taxing to look through everything from a consumer standpoint.

I suppose time will tell, maybe that's just me hating change! Anyways, I applaud you for your efforts at continuously improving the site most certainly - that's what will keep this community going!
__________________
-Arthur D'Antonio III
Web Developer (PHP Specialist)

RakebackSoftware.com - The Automated Solution for Managing your rakeback business


AIM: ADanto6840
MSN:
Email:
Phone: 1.812.369-0538
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-20-2007, 11:29 AM
imteaz's Avatar
imteaz imteaz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 377
Default

Well, im kinda confused about this section. As we already have Webdesign Q & A on main index forum, so i dont understand why in sub forum also have Webdesign & coding. its same thing isnt it?

I would love to see "Service" sub forum insted of webdesign & coding.
lets see
__________________
Online Poker | Poker Tips |Widlite Directory |California Directory
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-20-2007, 08:33 PM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to freydaddy Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Yahoo to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

Web design Q & A is for other webmasters to ask questions concerning building their own website,

The new sub section is for those who want to hire someone to do it for them......
__________________
Complete Website Designs
Custom Banner Designs

Contact Me:
MSN:
AOL: freydaddy08
Yahoo: freydaddy08
Skype: freydaddy
By Email:



Eric
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If you love Horses I say bring them for a ride with you Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 04-10-2007 10:12 AM
Love the Banners! Graham HollyWoodPoker.com 0 08-24-2006 06:21 PM
If you love PMS songs you will love this one Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 07-28-2006 08:39 AM
Breast Cancer Hospitalization Bill Help the one's we Love Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 06-07-2006 01:36 PM
Meet your Love Playing Poker at PartyPoker Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 02-16-2006 07:06 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0