View Single Post
  #2  
Old 04-19-2007, 01:57 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,582
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea I am still working on them. This should organize the whole exchange a bit.

Let me know if you guys can think of any other sub-forums you want and I will add them. I moved some of the recent posts to the appropriate sections.

There will still be exchanges that don't really fit into a specific section, so they can just be placed here in the main area.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 04-19-2007 at 02:16 PM.
Reply With Quote