With all of the legislation regarding online poker and poker affiliating, it's time to diversify your income. Jeremy's said many times, "Don't put all your eggs in one basket."
Having said that, I have an exciting announcement to make. Mine and Boarderman's sit n go tutorial system, Sit N Go, N Win!, has finally reached the market after months of work. The sales page can be seen at www.sitngonwin.com
Also, the PAW article is posted
here.
Now, why am I posting this? Well, I'm offering all of you an opportunity to affiliate the product. You earn $40+ commissions on every sale, and we've also put in place a bonus system that includes text links, banner ads, and cash bonuses for hitting certain numbers of sales.
The affiliate program is run through Clickbank.com, which is a third party affiliate processor. This means you don't have to worry if we'll pay out, Clickbank handles all payments and affiliate transactions.
On the affiliate page we have plenty of marketing creatives, including banners, PPC keywords, and most importantly pre written pre sale emails. If you have a poker related email list, the pre sale emails are huge. You could literally send out the 3 emails over a week and earn thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars.
I won't ramble on too much more, but if you're interested check out the affiliate page for more details. Also, if you have any questions, please feel free to post or PM me!