Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-21-2006, 12:36 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,011
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I think I am on about a dozen of those "viral" lists. Either way I think spamming is a shit business now days unless you are emailing literally millions a day and willing to assume the risk.

In respect to selling an email list.......well if it were that valuable I can't imagine you would sell it. It's like the websites you see for sale on sitepoint saying they make 1K a month with adsense, but will let the whole site go for $2500.

Either way my email lists, contacts, and databases are one of most valuable assets.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-23-2006, 02:31 PM
DonkeyFishPoker DonkeyFishPoker is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
Default

Thanks for the feedback guys. I really do appreciate it. I'm fairly new to this bussiness so it's nice to get the thoughts and opinions of people who have been around the block a few times.

Happy Holidays
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-05-2007, 11:19 AM
DonkeyFishPoker DonkeyFishPoker is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
Default

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 03:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 10:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:12 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0