Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-18-2006, 11:45 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,273
Default Need Forum posters

Ok so after my site move and re-design I have the need to re-start my forum from scratch. I even lost all the email address's of the old members so this has been interesting.

Well now that I have a forum up and running I need help getting this off the ground a bit.

I may plan some way of awarding posters in the near future but for now if you want another place to put sig links feel free to start posting.

I will give away ONE sitewide 125x125 banner location to the first member to PM that they posted 50 posts or replies not considered spam or junk. (PR3 site 200 uniques per day and growing)

All other members will get a free oneway link from my links page if they PM me after 20 posts. same criteria applies.

Thanks for the help everyone.
Also since this is brand new any feedback on the forum would be great.
Thanks

pokerforum
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-19-2006, 10:53 AM
ClickItNow ClickItNow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 77
Default

feedback :-

state 'password (min 8 characters long)'

(less annoying )
__________________
Poker Forum Daniel Negreanu Blog
Cardplayer Resources <--- Submit your Link Exchange here
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-19-2006, 01:38 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,273
Default

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-01-2007, 06:19 PM
PokerManic PokerManic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 46
Wink I'm new to PAW

Currently I'm in the process of building my own poker community website and I will be running into the same problem with needing a few forum posts to get started.

If anyone is in need of forum posts, just post your forum link in this thread I will give a few posts to help you out. If you can for me when I get my forum running.

Let's see if we can get a small forum post exchange going

If of course anyone is interested
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-01-2007, 11:56 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,273
Default

Sounds good PokerManiac.

I'd be happy to swap like 20 posts for 20 posts.

Everyone that needs a few post hop on here and we can all just swap here and there.

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-04-2007, 08:17 AM
mftpg mftpg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budapest, An Englishman Abroad
Posts: 74
Default

Hi Losercore,

Would be happy to post a couple of times a day, you OK with me using my blog URL at the end of each post?

New to affiliate marketing and going down the blog route to get the old feet wet!

Cheers, Mark
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-04-2007, 09:43 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,273
Default

Sounds good. Go for it.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-08-2007, 09:19 AM
JBlixt JBlixt is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 156
Default I have started

Hi, i have started posting a few posts today. Will keep adding untill i reach your 20.
__________________
The main page:
Bonus och Poker
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Sun rakeback pokerskola
The international page:
Poker Beginner
Pokerschool Bet365 rakeback and bonus FTP
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-08-2007, 10:56 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,273
Default

Thanks guys

I've been out of town so I have not even had a chance to do much
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-18-2007, 04:16 AM
PokerManic PokerManic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore
Sounds good PokerManiac.

I'd be happy to swap like 20 posts for 20 posts.

Everyone that needs a few post hop on here and we can all just swap here and there.

Thanks
I dont know how I passed up this offer on the board I'll be happy to trade 20 for 20..

my site is www.thepokerboard.com
__________________
Report A Sportbook, Casino, or Poker Scam
PrimaSporstbook.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone want to share my forum with me? SImpson975 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 01-18-2007 03:25 AM
Will trade links/promotion/cash for forum posters Rex The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-18-2006 02:37 PM
US Online Poker Forum freydaddy The Poker Affiliate Exchange 6 10-23-2006 11:56 AM
How many users to make a good forum? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 06-11-2006 08:51 PM
Best Forum Software GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 12-01-2005 07:22 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0