I'll be updating the thread in a moment. Just wanted to say that DrawDead locked up the 2nd 125x125 spot (on right side) until January 1st, 2007. Also, GhostRules.com locked up the spot underneath that for 3 months.
As of now, all six 125x125 slots have been filled. I don't know if I'll add more for the time being. We shall see. Also, I may be lowering the advance 3-month purchases and limit it to 2-month advance purchases in the future -- up in the air as of now.
Also, an additional 120x600 spot will be added underneath the existing 125x125 slots. Both of those might be filled by the end of the weekend though. I will also be contemplating on whether to add forum space for all site sponsors who purchase space -- that way you can advertise deals, tourneys, etc.
Main thread will be updated soon with all that good stuff. Thanks again for the strong response here at PAW.
|