Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-15-2006, 09:22 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default Half page magazine ad

I am putting a 1/2 page ad in bluff magazine for a 2 issue trial run. Does anybody here have any experience in creating the artwork for such an advertisement?
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-15-2006, 09:25 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 206
Default

I am very good with that stuff
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-15-2006, 09:29 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 206
Default

Just curious but how much are they charging you for that?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-15-2006, 11:37 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

the ad space costs a good bit. I dont think I should disclose the exact amount.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-16-2006, 09:21 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,010
Default

Just an educated guess but I would say around 5-7K for a half page color ad in Bluff.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-16-2006, 11:58 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I would say Georgia is pretty close, and no you should not disclose the cost.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-16-2006, 12:15 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 206
Default

Why shouldnt you disclose the cost? What are you afraid of? That's just silly. By the way I went to their website and got the answer anyway. Its not hard to find.

Dont disclose it? lol ok
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-16-2006, 12:42 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Well actually because often times prices are not set in stone as to what is listed in their media kit or on the website. I know this from speaking with Bluff and negotiating media buys in the past

Everything is negotiable in business, and I imagine if Bluff gave a negotiated rate they would not want it posted on an internet forum for the world to see.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-16-2006, 01:25 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

Jeremy hit it right on as usual
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-16-2006, 03:16 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 525
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Well actually because often times prices are not set in stone as to what is listed in their media kit or on the website. I know this from speaking with Bluff and negotiating media buys in the past

Everything is negotiable in business, and I imagine if Bluff gave a negotiated rate they would not want it posted on an internet forum for the world to see.
Poker has a good name for this type of ownage....

Cooooooolered.
__________________
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
-- Affordable Advertising Solutions --
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Page rank 3 front page gambling links for sale RILEY31 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 03-05-2007 02:50 AM
Unique Opportuniry - Get your own page on DeuceAce Poker Forums - Only your content John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 8 01-15-2007 09:18 AM
Post your Poker Page Info and backlinks on Smack Dog Poker SmackDog The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 01-10-2007 12:47 AM
Making a link skip to a certain section on a new page hyacinthgirl New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 4 11-24-2006 09:14 PM
Final half page ad psmoney The Poker Affiliate Exchange 18 11-21-2006 10:09 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0