Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 11-15-2006, 02:32 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 958
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle
Default Offering to be your mentor.

had to take this offer off the table... not gonna work out as I planned but if anyone wants my help my msn is I'd be happy to give some quick tips.

Last edited by Kyle : 12-06-2006 at 09:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 11-16-2006, 09:56 AM
pojax pojax is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 61
Default mentor

i have a product with my partner but I am always looking for more knowledge.
Give me a shout.
Do you ahve msn?
what did you have in mind?
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 12-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Rex Rex is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 32
Send a message via AIM to Rex
Default

Hook it up! I'm interested.
__________________
ThePokerLounge.org
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 12-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 958
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle
Default

I did receive over 25 messages which was way more than I thought I would get. I really can only do a few at a time and I'm not starting it for a while yet. I have answered everyone who PM'd me though.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 12-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Rex Rex is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 32
Send a message via AIM to Rex
Default

What exactly does this "mentoring" entail?
__________________
ThePokerLounge.org
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 12-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 958
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle
Default

"If any of you new poker affiliates want to be mentored by me for free starting in December, please give me a PM for details"
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 12-04-2006, 01:26 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,527
Default

Ya, how do I get #1 for "poker" in Google?
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 12-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 958
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle
Default

I tried finding out on your seo blog but couldn't find anything useful!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Affiliates offering free $75!! petrassi PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 6 01-03-2007 08:09 AM
Best UK poker room offering good CPA Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 12-13-2006 09:06 AM
Poker Room's offering free cash SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 08-08-2006 09:11 AM
New Poker Rooms offering CPA SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 07-25-2006 01:16 AM
Any rooms offering free 5 bucks, etc? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 06-21-2006 09:27 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0