Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-05-2006, 10:09 PM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 186
Default ADVERTISE YOUR SITE - cheap

Hey guys, I am offering to advertise your website with offline advertising to Canadians.

You can pick from 3 options:
  • Business cards - placed in bookstores in poker books, in local pubs and bars within the washrooms
  • T-shirt - I will wear a T-shirt, that I can make with my iron on kit, to my local casino on fridays or saturdays
  • Bumper sticker - I am often driving a lot around my city, and will make a bumper sticker for the back of my car
PM me for prices! Or for more details about anything
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-05-2006, 11:30 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 484
Default

Wow, your crazy, but your drive is great.

How much for a bumber sticker?
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-06-2006, 06:43 PM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Note - The way I worded it made it sound like I only offer this to Canadians. What I meant is that I advertise targerting Canadians


Absentx .. I sent you a PM!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will advertise your site poker69 Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 5 10-31-2007 09:31 PM
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
small poker affiliate site on sell. very cheap imteaz The Poker Affiliate Exchange 13 07-23-2006 07:11 PM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 12:35 PM
Looking to Advertise banner on site ethomps General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-31-2005 10:44 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:06 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0