Might be time to move on....
It saddens me to say this, but I am honestly considering hanging up the ole poker affiliate hat and moving on.
I own numerous sites and would like to entertain offers from my peers.
I have not posted this on the standard sites for selling, I wanted to start with my good friends here.
I have too many sites to just list them all so I would probably just sell pcs till they are all gone.
the main few are drawdead.com, freerollerz.com (3800+ members) austinpoker.org, casino-chart.com and pokernewstoday.com.
Its been a fun run -- I thank jeremy for his long time support and friendship!
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Private freerolls from our Free Poker Forum
Use our Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's on sale now! | Funny Poker Videos
Add your links Here , Here and Here
|