Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,034
Default Selling top earner, 4250 uniques in june, 1000 backlinks, absolute steal

I am selling http://www.hustlecards.com

There were 4250 uniques in June compared to 3200 in May. Avg 140 uniques per day.

The site is doing very well in the search engines, and google views it as a very important site.

If someone had time to regularly update this site and do SEO they would make a killing right off the bat.

Currently I am ranked #1 for the term "poker article" out of 31,000,000 sites, out ranking sites such as pokerlistings, pokerpages, and pokersourceonline.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=poker+article&hl=en&lr=&sa=G&pwst=1&start =0&pws=0

Here is another example of our site's power, for the term "audio poker strategy" , searched roughly 3000 times a month according to overture, we rank #4 and we only have the word audio poker strategy listed once on our website - and it's an external link I put up only a week ago!

http://www.google.com/search?q=audio+poker+strategy&hl=en&lr=&pwst=1&sta rt=0&pws=0

If you can believe it , I even out rank PAW for the term "Poker Affiliates" on MSN!

Here is our backlinks :

Nearly 1100 showing

http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/results.aspx?q=link%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.hustlecards .com&geovar=56&FORM=REDIR

In addition to great rankings in google, the site does very well on msn and yahoo for several keywords

There are roughly 700 pages on Hustle Cards listed in msn

http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/resul....com&FORM=QBRE

My asking price is $5,000 with a steal BIN price of $10,000. A newer affiliate will make profit in well less than a year, and a good affiliate should be able to turn profit from the BIN within a few months time.

Estimated work put into the site: 1500 hours

PM me for more info, I will take offers for the next few days or accept the BIN.

Payment by NETELLER only.

Kyle
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-06-2006, 06:31 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 978
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

I wish i wasnt buried in other purchases Just picked up 7 sites in the last 4 weeks

Good luck with the sale.
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,034
Default

Thanks for you kindness, auction ends at July 9th, 10 am EST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawdead
I wish i wasnt buried in other purchases Just picked up 7 sites in the last 4 weeks

Good luck with the sale.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-06-2006, 12:50 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
Default

Sounds like a very good buy. Good luck with the sale. Some lucky person's gonna get a nice site.


R
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-11-2006, 06:54 PM
prettyboy32 prettyboy32 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Default

People dont sell if they still thinkn they can make good money from it........people are funny.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-11-2006, 08:04 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyboy32
People dont sell if they still thinkn they can make good money from it........people are funny.
So I guess every business that is sold is a scam then.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-12-2006, 01:43 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyboy32
People dont sell if they still thinkn they can make good money from it........people are funny.
I know I can make good money from this site but I don't have time to fulfill it's potential as I am involved in several larger projects with a new partner.

Cheers.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-12-2006, 03:57 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 358
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

I love people who think that just cause you sell a business you're not making money.

Has anyone seen the movie "Wall Street"?

Sometimes you just move on which is what I'm doing. Plus, the only way to make real money in any industry is to do well, sell and move on. How often do you see CEO's run a fortune 500 company for 10 or more years?Never!

I love the poker industry, but with my talents, I can just simply put them to better use elsewhere and make much more money. Sounds like a no brainer to me!

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyboy32
People dont sell if they still thinkn they can make good money from it........people are funny.
Well I see you are banned now. Congrats I can't even remember someone ever getting banned from PAW before.

To all interested purchasers that have private messaged me, I will extend this a bit as I understand it takes some time to decide on a purchase for most people.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,034
Default

To those who have shown an interest please check your PM's I see two of you havn't even opened my message yet - I'm sure you are all very busy dominating the search engines

Just to let you know if this doesn't get cleared up in the next couple days I will be selling the site on all the major marketing and affiliate forums as well as ebay. PAW and one other forum got the chance first, but if we don't get any confirmations we are going ahead and selling it to a stranger
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Selling a product using clickbank? J S General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-25-2006 02:54 PM
Absolute now owns UB? JacksNQueens General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-18-2006 11:01 AM
Top Earner For Sale - 44,000 Visitors/Month SuperAffiliate The Poker Affiliate Exchange 23 10-11-2006 04:55 AM
Has Had All Emails ignored by Absolute Affiliate Dept. MassPoker AbsolutePoker.com 1 07-23-2006 11:12 PM
ABSOLUTE POKER ADDS BLACKJACK TO THE TABLE Shenaz AbsolutePoker.com 2 04-13-2006 10:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0