Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-30-2006, 12:23 AM
magnetobucks magnetobucks is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 30
Default Looking for double opt-in coregistrations to build newsletter

Hi All,

I'm in the process of seeking a company or individual website that can provide double opt in email acquisition for a poker related newsletter. I'm will to pay top dollar for good info.

If your site can provide the goods or if you would be willing to do a CPM deal to your site membership I'd definitely be interested in doing some business.

If you know of a reliable company that can do double opt in I'd also love to hear from you and would be happy to list you as the referrer.

Please PM me with any info.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-30-2006, 10:56 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 704
Default

PM Sent
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anybody tried Build Affiliates? xpertadvice4u Web Design Q&A 2 03-24-2007 07:08 AM
I Need Help to Build a Poker Comunnity, Pls Help imteaz The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-24-2007 10:43 AM
Advertise on my newsletter for $50.00 Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 05-29-2006 07:05 PM
Hiring a free lancer to build a poker website... AffiliateNewbie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 12-19-2005 01:10 PM
How I Build My Succesful Poker Affiliate Website Dave General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 02-22-2005 11:13 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0