| The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun. |
 02-14-2006, 10:37 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 487
|
|
Attention All P.A.W. Members,
http://www.dotster.com/
Is having a special domain name sale today for 1 hour only. The sale is from 3pm-4pm (Central time, I believe). You can click on the link and see the countdown up top until the sale begins. All domain names will only be $1 a piece for one single hour. I found it on one of my deals websites and figured I'd pass it along to other P.A.W. members. Hope someone gets to take advantage of the deal!
Colin
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
|
 02-14-2006, 10:45 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 292
|
|
Nice Find bro....
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
|
 02-14-2006, 01:04 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 457
|
|
Thanks a bunch, I've got a couple I've been thinking about buying
|
 02-14-2006, 01:33 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
|
|
This is awesome. Thank you
Is there more details about this? Does it say that you have to buy for longer at normal price or do you have to purchase any hosting, etc?
thank you
tke1600
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
|
 02-14-2006, 03:32 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 363
|
|
The question is, is it free to transfer these domain names to say, 1and1 hosting.
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
|
 02-14-2006, 03:50 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 487
|
|
Not sure about any of the details, just thought the community might be interested. Here is the link to the original post about the offer:
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...uid=0&t=199170
You can scroll around there and try to find out. I don't think the original poster had many details either. But get ready because the sale is about to start. I'm picking up about 40 domains for the company I work for, so this was good timing. Not sure about renewals, transfers, etc. Good luck, hope someone gets to use the deal.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
|
 02-14-2006, 03:50 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by ClarkePromotions@Feb 14 2006, 03:32 PM
The question is, is it free to transfer these domain names to say, 1and1 hosting. |
Isnt it just changing the dns names to your server? If not, Dotster charges 8.95 to transfer to domains their account. Anybody know the deal?
tke1600
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
|
 02-14-2006, 03:52 PM
|
|
|
Moving to the Poker Affiliate Exchange.
|
 02-14-2006, 04:08 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 487
|
|
Thanks, Randy.
You shouldn't have a problem switching over the DNS server information for free and hosting somewhere else, if that's what you're asking.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
|
 02-14-2006, 04:12 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 292
|
|
It's called the DOTSTER HAPPY HOUR CRASH!!!!
Can anyone get in to dotster.
Hilarious. I had 35 domains I wanted.
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 AM.
|