Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-22-2007, 03:03 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 592
Default StumbleUpon Me and I'll StumbleUpon You

Hey JEremy,

Maybe we also need to add a stumble upon section to the poker affiliate exchange.

I know I am late on this, but wouldn't it be benneficial to all of us to form a community on StumbleUpon and rate each others sites?

If anyone would like to add me to their StumbleUpon buddy list, I am Iphonemobilemob on there.

Post your nick and I'll add you and rate your sites as well! Or maybe just respond to this post and I'll stumble any link you have in your sig and you do the same for me.
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-22-2007, 10:29 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 552
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Added you just now bro...

AZGambler is my tag at StumbleUpon.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-25-2007, 08:14 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 405
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I added you SmackDog and stumbled your siggys

I already had AceHigh .. I stumbled your siggy that I hadn't already stumbled

Here's Me: http://ladyholdem.stumbleupon.com/
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-25-2007, 08:15 AM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 612
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

just added you lady holdem.
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-25-2007, 08:28 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 405
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Awesome, I'll add you right now then too .. Don't I still host a website you bought btw .. want it? lol .. Also.. Did you see my post involving your deindexing site?
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-25-2007, 08:42 AM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 612
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Ermm will catch you on msn in a couple of days, can't be dealing with robots and sitemaps on xmas day.
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-26-2007, 06:54 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 592
Default

I got you added LadyHoldem. Thanks for stumbling upon me!
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-26-2007, 08:49 PM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 71
Default

I'm TheJudge76

I said I was going to stumble around but didn't get to it. You know, because of this Christmas business getting in my way. But I will get to it!
__________________
Poker Articles - Poker Directory - Poker Pot Odds - Poker Videos - Poker Room Review - Poker Freerolls
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
StumbleUpon mypokercorner Digg Circle 12 12-20-2007 08:30 PM
Google and Stumbleupon kaus Search Engine Optimization 21 12-03-2007 05:30 AM
Addicted To StumbleUpon Dave The Cocktail Lounge 7 09-13-2007 09:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0