Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 09-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default Addicted To StumbleUpon

Is anyone else here addicted to StumbleUpon?

http://www.stumbleupon.com/

I've found some absolutely amazing websites that I never would have discovered without it.

Some are useful for business, but most are just highly entertaining.

I now stumble more than I watch television. lol

Check out this highly addictive game I found if you dare........ and have a few hours to kill.

http://www.victorygaming.com/develop...rret_wars.html
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 289
Default

Yeah, StumbleUpon is a great site. I've been using it to kill time once and a while for about 4 months now
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-10-2007, 11:07 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 304
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

I've noticed I've been getting some traffic from there and until then I had never heard of the site.. Also, I have no idea where my site is on there..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-11-2007, 01:46 AM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,530
Default

StumbleUpon rocks. I love that site.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-11-2007, 03:53 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 940
Default

Thanks for the link! Never been there before.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-11-2007, 05:18 AM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 209
Default

I like the stumble upon video version...

I have seen some of the funniest videos ever thanks to that site
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Win my Nintendo Wii Just in time for Xmas!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-11-2007, 04:22 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Backlinks? Maybe 10 people taking turns each of linking to 10 of the groups sites a day and building a profile each. Is that considered spam?

Dave, you are a pure, out and out businessman, I'd like your response.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-13-2007, 09:41 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

Hey edmc,

There's nothing wrong with using StumbleUpon to recommend each others sites for back-links and traffic generation as long as you are recommending high quality sites to fellow stumblers.

That's not spamming....... that's creative marketing.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/tag/poker/

has PR 4 and probably gets a descent amount of page views.

Search engine traffic is still king....... but more and more web surfers are using Web 2.0 sites like StumbleUpon to find the information they seek about their favorite topics.

It's the wave of the future and every internet marketer should be paying very close attention to this new development in how people use their web surfing time.

Obviously you want your affiliate links in front of as many potential customers as possible.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
US lawmaker to seek online gambling ban exemptions SunPoker.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 06-08-2007 12:16 PM
What can WE do to save online poker? RCNastermind General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 01-19-2007 12:43 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0