Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-26-2007, 08:20 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 344
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default Gambling Content - Now Accepting MoneyBookers!

Hey guys

I just opened a moneybookers account! I still prefer paypal and PokerStars payments (in that order ) but for your convience, I am now accepting MoneyBookers as well


Shoot me a Pm for

Gambling Property Reviews
Gambling News (only accepting yearly subscriptions)
Strategy Articles
Player Profiles
Book Reviews

and ... all other gambling related writing

Thanx! ! !

Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gambling Content Website for sale $2500+ per Month Verfiable! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 01-21-2007 03:51 AM
CONTENT! Orginal Fresh Unique Gambling Content LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 1 12-11-2006 07:17 PM
Get free content to your gambling site(s) from WhiteRanking.com WhiteRanking The Spam Forum 6 12-01-2006 03:15 PM
Local Paper Says Gambling Wont Slow Down adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 11-01-2006 08:01 PM
Interesting Article..... Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-13-2005 02:05 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0