Hi All,
After a break to redesign my site I am now ready to offer content writing once more... well from Thursday onwards at least! Several satisfied customers here at PAW - a couple of recs in this thread:
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...ighlight=mftpg
Prices will depend on what the articles are about (ie. is additional research required or not), length and number (discounts for 10+). Strategy / Reviews or more general 'introduction to...' pieces no problem.
If you send me your requirements I will come back with a quote and some examples if required - happy to take backlinks from sites with PR into account as part-payment.
Thanks, Mark
EDIT: Just a quick update - no SNG articles! Well, ok - no problem with a basic overview or beginners guide type pieces.... the reason is that I am promoting this niche myself and do not want to 'tread on my own toes' as it were!