Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 05-24-2005, 03:42 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Online
Posts: 331
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

If anyone would be willing I would like to pay a small price for a basic site. I need to get a site up and running. I have the URL bought and hosting covered, I just need a basic layout. Shoot me some emails if you know somewhere to look.
__________________
PAW Members get 30% + CPA
Greg D Powell
AMCO Gaming Affiliate Manager
Skype: gregdpowell
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 05-24-2005, 11:20 PM
bsgjunkie bsgjunkie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 142
Default

In all honest I'd recommend purchasing a web editor. Something like Microsoft Frontpage. If you can use Microsoft word, you can figure out Frontpage.

You can check freelancer.com, but you probably will get more then you're looking for out of those guys. Jeremy use to do some site creation, you may want to send him a PM.

If all else fails send me a PM. I have a template that I use for many of my local niche sites and we can work something out.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 05-25-2005, 05:12 AM
pokermonger pokermonger is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 142
Default

I second the editor software (Frontpage) idea. I am far from a technical person and I can throw up a "basic" site in a day. Of course it takes more time to work it into what I want. Also, some companies offer a point and click deal if you host with them. I think godaddy has something like that.

Also, I remember Randy posting about a site with a bunch of templates. Hopefully he will refresh our memory.
__________________
Pokermonger

Online Slots
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 05-25-2005, 05:45 AM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Open Source Web Design - Free Web Templates
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 05-25-2005, 01:08 PM
Waz Waz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Randy@May 25 2005, 06:45 AM
Open Source Web Design - Free Web Templates
I have used there templates a few time and some of them are very nice.
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 05-25-2005, 11:50 PM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

I love the designs on oswd.org They are very simple and attractive. I wish I would have seen this site before I payed for a template.

Thanks for the link!
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 08:23 AM
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 0 02-10-2007 05:18 PM
Rakeback site possibly for sale, lets talk RBseller The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-17-2006 08:34 AM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 10:35 AM
Google SiteMaps Jeremy Search Engine Optimization 6 07-13-2005 12:29 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:50 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0