Minus and calculations?
I have had negative MGR for everyday now for a week. I do not know why so i wrote partypartners a question about this. Of course they did not respeond. The support there is the worst i ever faced.
In my case i would guess that they offer a casinoplayer some extra cash for playing, sense this one or two persons seem to have a high turnover. And that the money goes to the pokeraccount and shows as negative MGR. This month over a 1000 dollars negative...
Anyone found how they calculate housewinnings at the casino. Is it a percentage for a turnover or is actually lost money?
Also december is the first month for me to reach the 25% at partypartners. I hope this continue! (but i got kicked out of the search engine so the new sign up droped so need to get back).
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
|