News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Alex Lockett here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Egthareal Egthareal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I'm Rich Bitch
Posts: 267
Default PartyPoker - Paid yet?

Anyone get paid yet this month? I know it says Aug 4th, and I got nothing yet.
__________________
Affiliate Consultant Extraordinaire.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-03-2006, 10:54 PM
MaxGuavera MaxGuavera is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15
Default

Give it another 48 hours or so.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-04-2006, 05:27 AM
Egthareal Egthareal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I'm Rich Bitch
Posts: 267
Default

Jeez doesnt PP know I got maserati payments to makes !!!!

__________________
Affiliate Consultant Extraordinaire.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:06 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0