Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Egthareal Egthareal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I'm Rich Bitch
Posts: 270
Default PartyPoker - Paid yet?

Anyone get paid yet this month? I know it says Aug 4th, and I got nothing yet.
__________________
Affiliate Consultant Extraordinaire.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-03-2006, 10:54 PM
MaxGuavera MaxGuavera is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Default

Give it another 48 hours or so.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-04-2006, 05:27 AM
Egthareal Egthareal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I'm Rich Bitch
Posts: 270
Default

Jeez doesnt PP know I got maserati payments to makes !!!!

__________________
Affiliate Consultant Extraordinaire.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PartyPoker is about to deal the five billionth hand! Come Play Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 0 08-19-2006 07:09 AM
Why PartyPoker is a joke! ClarkePromotions General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 07-08-2006 04:49 PM
Wanted - Paid and free mods for poker forum John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 12-05-2005 07:51 AM
PartyPoker........I just got paid Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 22 04-06-2005 07:44 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0