Hi all
After a (very) long wait, we are now able to offer you all bonus codes for offline promotion of Paradise Poker.
Please note the following:
1. The codes are manually set up in the system - so it takes a little time to get them up and useable (a few weeks).
2. Paradise has given me numerous restrictions on them - including no "I's" and O's, as PLayers often get them confused with their relevant numbers. However, we can work out something appropriate for you together.
3. The codes are primarily for offline use only. At this stage, we are not setting them up for online use, as our links are sufficient for this.
4. In setting up the codes, I do want to know what your plans are and projected numbers - as you can imagine, I want to show them working sooner, rather than later.
Whoever is interested, please email me and we can get the ball rolling. As I mentioned, I need to get them into the system which takes a little time, but at least you will have them.
Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
|