| ParadisePoker.com ParadisePoker.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss the ParadisePoker.com affiliate program here. |
 02-07-2006, 03:15 PM
|
|
Resident High Roller
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 984
|
|
I never make these posts but I'm usually paid by Paradise no later than the 7th. Is something going on that's delaying payments to everyone this month? Just curious...
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
|
 02-07-2006, 06:37 PM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 494
|
|
Payments were sent to Finance yesterday, and will hopefully be paid within the next 48 hours. The delay was only the weekend, but it doesn't help that the guy who actually makes the payments is travlling to the Masters Final Table.
Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
|
 02-11-2006, 05:36 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
|
|
Payments get delayed a bit yet?
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
|
 02-13-2006, 07:44 AM
|
|
Resident High Roller
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 984
|
|
Stephen told me that they were still delayed but coming and that was late last week. I suppose we will get them in the next 72 hours. I can't imagine Paradise going past the 15th to make payment. They are normally in my account no later than the 7th each month. Paradise always paid on time... I hope this doesn't turn into a trend 
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
|
 02-13-2006, 09:53 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
|
|
I didnt get mine yet either, I think it's everyone.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code
|
 02-14-2006, 09:38 AM
|
|
Resident High Roller
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 984
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by Paradise@Feb 7 2006, 07:37 PM
Payments were sent to Finance yesterday, and will hopefully be paid within the next 48 hours. The delay was only the weekend, but it doesn't help that the guy who actually makes the payments is travlling to the Masters Final Table.
Stephen |
It's been a week since you stated that, any word on what's going on with payments?
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
|
 02-14-2006, 12:34 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
|
|
Paid!
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
|
 02-14-2006, 12:54 PM
|
|
Resident High Roller
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 984
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by MilanFlyer@Feb 14 2006, 01:34 PM
Paid! |
Was this just done today Milan?
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
|
 02-14-2006, 05:45 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 109
|
|
I got paid on the 7th.
|
 02-14-2006, 08:24 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 354
|
|
I haven't been paid either
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 PM.
|