Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2005, 07:49 PM
AffiliateDan AffiliateDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2
Default

Quick question... tell me if this sounds right to you.

Player visits ParadisePoker through a search engine (not an affiliate marketer) and does not set up account, download or deposit.

3 weeks later players is contacted through one of my promotions and is enticed to register, download and deposit at Paradise along with playing over 500 hands.

Player tells me he has done all of this although I am not showing having gotten paid for him, it does show I did get tracked for one click thru and deposit for the player.

I e-mail Paradise and they inform me that the guy is an affiliate, although he's never registered a real money acct or acct of any other kind at Paradise I can not get credit for him because he had previously visited their site via another link and that link takes precedence (which happened to be one of their links).

The way I see it is that even Paradise themselves could not get him to sign up but after talking with me he did, deposited and played over twice the minimum number of hands for me to get paid, are the just b*s*ing me or is this standard policy. Anyway let me know, if this is really how they do business I can't see any benefit of being involved with them, I think that is a ridiculous policy!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The affiliate manager for Paradise Poker visits this forum regularly, so we'll let him reply to this one.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-13-2005, 12:11 AM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 496
Default

Hi Dan

As I explained to you, the Player in question was an Affiliate of Paradise previously, had been to Paradise many a time. His tracking at Paradise was way too many times for it to be changed, includiing a download form what I recall in my discussions with him.

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-13-2005, 12:17 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,429
Default

Just another reason bonus codes are required.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-13-2005, 12:39 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I agree Bonus Codes at Paradise are going to make a huge difference. Although I didn't promote GreenTie extensivly last month I was able to bring in 20 players or so just from my bonus code FREE200.

I do know from speaking with Stephen though that this is a priority and that bonus codes are not very far out at all. Like you Corp and Dan I am waiting too. This is a tough call though since the guy was very familiar with Paradise and has been there many of times.

On a positive note however Corp your dominating the NFL Pool......................Prick :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-13-2005, 12:43 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,429
Default

Thanks silly wabbit.

Dealing with a bunch of kindergarteners though.

LOL
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paradise no longer giving credit to affiliates Flopster ParadisePoker.com 3 01-05-2007 11:22 AM
looking for some experienced affiliates pokerg4me New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 10-30-2006 07:41 PM
Looking For Affiliates, Please Read!! MGRPlease The Spam Forum 1 07-26-2006 11:33 AM
Looking For Affiliates, Please Read! MGRPlease The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 07-26-2006 11:29 AM
Looking For Affiliates, Please Read MGRPlease The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 07-12-2006 03:22 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0